Product Code : Bactroban cream
Brand Name : Bactroban cream
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Pack
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Suitable For All Ages
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
Bactroban Cream (Mupirocin) is an antibiotic. Antibiotics work by killing bacteria which can cause infection.
BACTROBAN cream can be used to treat small wounds which have become infected. These wounds may include small cuts and abrasions or stitches. BACTROBAN cream is also used for impetigo. BACTROBAN cream is for use on your skin only.
Name of Drug BACTROBAN cream Mupirocin USP 2.0% w/w. BACTROBAN is sometimes referred to as Centany.
Manufacturer of Bactroban Cream
- Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd. India.
- The product is marketed in India by the trademark holder GlaxoSmithKline.
- Website: gsk-india.com
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient The active pharmaceutical ingredient in BACTROBAN cream is Mupirocin USP 2.0% w/w.
What is Bactroban Cream Used For?
- BACTROBAN cream (Mupirocin Ointment) can be used to treat small wounds which have become infected. These wounds may include small cuts and abrasions or stitches.
- BACTROBAN cream is also used for impetigo, a bacterial disease of the skin caused by Staphylococcus aureus, beta-hemolytic streptococcus and Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Mupirocin Ointment is for use on your skin only.
Bactroban Cream - Dosage Apply BACTROBAN cream 3 times a day.
Always wash your hands before and after applying BACTROBAN cream.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Pack Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-8 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1* 10 GRAM BLISTER PACK
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- FDA APPROVED