Product Code : DO
Brand Name : Doxycycline
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Suitable For All Ages
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
Doxicip Doxycycline 100 Mg Capsule
Doxycycline is indicated for the treatment of the following infections:
- US Brand Name Vibramycin
- Generic Name Doxycycline
- Other Brand Name Doxicip, Doxt-100
- Manufacturer Dr Reddy, Noel, U.S.V
Doxycycline is also indicated for the treatment of infections caused by the following gram-negative microorganisms:
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever, typhus fever and the typhus group, Q fever, rickettsialpox, and tick fevers caused by Rickettsiae.
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Lymphogranuloma venereum caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Psittacosis (ornithosis) caused by Chlamydia psittaci.
- Trachoma caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, although the infectious agent is not always eliminated, as judged by immunofluorescence.
- Inclusion conjunctivitis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Uncomplicated urethral, endocervical, or rectal infections in adults caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Nongonococcal urethritis caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- Relapsing fever due to Borrelia recurrentis.
Because many strains of the following groups of microorganisms have been shown to be resistant to doxycycline, culture and susceptibility testing are recommended.
- Chancroid caused by Haemophilus ducreyi.
- Plague due to Yersinia pestis (formerly Pasteurella pestis).
- Tularemia due to Francisella tularensis (formerly Pasteurella tularensis).
- Cholera caused by Vibrio cholerae (formerly Vibrio comma).
- Campylobacter fetus infections caused by Campylobacter fetus (formerly Vibrio fetus).
- Brucellosis due to Brucella species (in conjunction with streptomycin).
- Bartonellosis due to Bartonella bacilliformis.
- Granuloma inguinale caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-8 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1*10 BLISTER PACK
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- FDA APPROVED
All Rights Reserved.