|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Medicine||» Femiforte (Leucorrhoea)|
Femiforte is an ayurvedic medicine made to be used for Leucorrhoea (Excessive Vaginal Discharge)
1) Abnormal or Excessive Vaginal discharge(EVD) occurring by itself or associated with pregnancy & gynecological surgery.
2) EVD with infection use Femiforte & without infection Femiplex.
General: 2 tablets thrice a day for minimum 3 weeks. It may be continued further in certain patients.
1) Simulates astringent action in vaginal mucosa & reduce excessive vaginal discharge in the vaginal tract.
2) Overcomes malodor
3) Reduces pelvic congestion & relieves pruritis vulvae.
4) Restores vaginal pH
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) A brisk walk in the morning is advised.
2) Sanitary & hygienic measures should be followed.
3) Intake of supari (Arecanut) after taking food is very useful.
4) Wear comfortable fitting panties & also preferably cotton ones to ensure air circulation.
5) Clean affected area 2 times in a day with water.
1) Avoid fried & spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid fasting.
3) Avoid sour things specially pickles & curds.
4) Avoid sex during the attack of the disease.
5) Reduce anxiety & stress.
Uses: Excessive Vaginal Discharge (E.V.D)