Femiplex is an ayurvedic medicine made to be used for Leucorrhoea (Excessive Vaginal Discharge)
1) Persistent or recurrent abnormal vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea) of mixed etiology.
General: 2 tablets twice a day till discharge stops.
1) Ashoka chhal, Lodhra. Kankola & Phitkari Shuddha are astringents that reduce excessive vaginal discharge.
2) Triphala & japa chhal relieve pruritus.
3) Chandanam, Daruharidra, Ashoka chhal & Trivang bhasma is effective for the vaginal discharge of infective origin.
4) Gandharars, Gokshru & triphala act as pelvic decongestants thereby decreasing the amount of vaginal discharge.
5) Loh bhasma & Guduchi provide nutritional support.
6) Ashwagandha, Shatavari & Chandanam allay anxiety & normalize mood swing.
7) Thus, FEMIPLEX benefits in leucorrhoea of mixed etiology by virtue of its composition.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Maintain good hygiene of vaginal area.
2) If you find any discharge or itching, take medical advice immediately
3) Wear undergarments which fit well & which absorb moisture eg.cotton
4) Do eat balanced meals & healthy food, & get the right amount of sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich in fresh vegetables & fruits. Avoid high fat meals.
5) Do take your medicine regularly. Your medicine won't work if you only take it once in a while.
6) Consumption of cow's milk, cow's ghee is useful.
1) Excessive vaginal douching with strong chemicals can cause harm
Wearing of nylon undergarments can lead to inflammation & itching. Avoid them.
Uses: Excessive Vaginal Discharge (E.V.D)