Product Code : Flonida cream
Brand Name : Flonida cream
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Gender/Age Group
- Suitable For All Ages
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7-8 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1*10 GRAM BLITSER PACK
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- FDA APPROVED
Product Information Flonida Cream (Generic Fluorouracil) is available in 1% and 5 % strength.
Fluorouracil the active pharmaceutical ingredient in Flonida cream stops the growth of abnormal skin cells. It is used to treat various skin conditions such as keratosis, superficial basal cell carcinoma, psoriasis and genital warts.
Name of Drug Flonida cream. Flonida Cream is also referred to as
fluorouracil topical, Carac, Efudex, Fluoroplex.
Manufacturer of Flonida Cream Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient in Flonida Cream The active pharmaceutical ingredient in Flonida Cream is fluorouracil.
Uses of Flonida Cream Flonida Cream is used to treat the below mentioned indications:
Generic Fluorouracil Cream works best on the face and scalp and is less effective on other areas of the body. It also destroys sun-damaged skin cells making the skin smoother and more youthful-appearing.
- solar keratosis
- actinic keratosis
- superficial basal cell carcinoma
- Bowen's disease (a type of skin cancer)
- It also is used to treat some noncancerous conditions in which cells are dividing rapidly, including
- genital warts
- porokeratosis (an unusual inherited skin condition causing dry patches on the arms and legs)